Information on classes
Future Family Fitness classes aim to make exercise more enjoyable and accessible for women of all ages. Please see the the up to date timetable and feel free to contact Nina for more information regarding the classes.
First session- it is preferable that you get in contact prior to the class and please ensure to arrive 5 minutes early to your 1st class so I can introduce myself and get you signed in. Adults participating in classes must complete a health-screening questionnaire prior to starting the exercise class. This can be emailed on request or completed before the class.
Please wear supportive footwear with a non slip sole such as trainers, comfy clothes and bring a bottle of water. If you already have a mat please bring it along, not essential.
MumMe FITNESS (open to non- mums too!)
- Monday 9.30-10.20 am Currently online
- Thursday 9.30-10.20 am Outside Halo centre, Craven Arms
- This 50-minute workout that incorporates body weight exercises, small exercise balls, power band exercises. The class challenges the major muscles, improves your cardiovascular fitness as well as encourages positive posture. Incorporating MumMe Fitness into your weekly routine provides fantastic results leaving you leaner and improved shape all over. Not to mention the endorphins boost and social aspect;)!
- Kids welcome- babies in buggies or toddlers can enjoy the park and fresh air while you workout! Tunnels, pop-up tent and many more toys provided every session. If you wish to bring additional toy or snacks for your child then this is absolutely fine (please avoid nuts in case of allergies). Attending adults must accept full responsibility for the safety of their children during all sessions.
Strength, Balance & Flex (recommended for 55+)
- Tuesday 10.45 am-11.30 noon Ashford Carbonell village hall
- Thursday 10.45- 11.30 am Methodist Hall, Craven Arms
- Fridays 10.30- 11.20 am Currently online
- A gentler class aimed to help maintain strength and flexibility in the joints as well as balance on the feet, all essential as your body starts to mature.
- The class comprises of a variety of body weight and band exercises which are carried out standing or sat on a chair if more appropriate. Alternatives are always provided to ensure individuals can carry out the class regardless of sore joints due to arthritis for example.