Information on classes
Future Family Fitness classes aim to make exercise more enjoyable and accessible for women of all ages. Please see the the up to date timetable and feel free to contact Nina for more information regarding the classes.
First session- it is preferable that you get in contact prior to the class and please ensure to arrive 5 minutes early to your 1st class so I can introduce myself and get you signed in. Adults participating in classes must complete a health-screening questionnaire prior to starting the exercise class. This can be emailed on request or completed before the class.
Please wear supportive footwear with a non slip sole such as trainers, comfy clothes and bring a bottle of water. If you already have a mat please bring it along, not essential.
MumMe FITNESS (open to non- mums too:)
- Monday 9.45 – 10.30 am. Outdoors at Fishmore park, off Fishmore Close, Ludlow.
- Wednesday 9.30- 10.20 am CasCA community Centre, Craven Arms, SY7 9PS..
- This 50-minute workout that incorporates body weight exercises, power band moves and pulse raising exercises. The class challenges the major muscles, takes time to focus on positive posture and gets those endorphins boosted with cardio bursts!.
- Kids welcome- babies in buggies or toddlers can enjoy the park and fresh air while you workout! Tunnels, pop-up tent and many more toys provided every session. If you wish to bring additional toy or snacks for your child then this is absolutely fine (please avoid nuts in case of allergies). Attending adults must accept full responsibility for the safety of their children during all sessions.
Strength, Cardio & Flex
- Monday 7.15-8.15 pm Diddlebury Village hall, Diddlebury, SY7 9DH.
- It comprises of body weight exercises which will improve strength & tone all over the body, many of which use power bands ( which I provide). Some of the moves are aimed to get the heart rate elevated to strengthen the heart & lungs. The class will finish with a thorough stretch, essential to keep injury free & help positive posture.
Suitable for all fitness levels and ages. Individual fitness varies considerably regardless of age. Be rest assured though, I always provide a variety of levels to work at, so that beginners can enjoy the class while those who want more of a challenge can achieve this too.
Strength, Balance & Flex
- Tuesday 11.15 am-12 noon Ashford Carbonell village hall
- Thursday 10.45- 11.30 am CasCA community centre, Craven Arms
- A gentler class aimed to help maintain strength and flexibility in the joints as well as balance on the feet, all essential as your body starts to mature.
- The class comprises of a variety of body weight and band exercises which are carried out standing or sat on a chair if more appropriate. Alternatives are always provided to ensure individuals can carry out the class regardless of sore joints due to arthritis for example.